TRIAL DESIGN & EVIDENCE: Lucia Cesnakova, DiMe
Program Lead at Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- When we talk about trial design and evidence, from your perspective what are the main differences between “digital and non-digital”?
- I know that “digital measurement” is something that you’re particularly interested in. Could you define what you mean by “ a digital measure”?
- With that in mind, how do you apply digital measurement within a clinical trial?
- When we talked ahead of the meeting you mentioned a check list for the use digital tools a clinical trial. Could you share some detail on this?
- Finally, what advice do you have for companies developing something truly novel in the realm of digital health?